الرقم المرجعي: 208
We are looking for a skilled System Developer to join our team and help us build and maintain efficient and reliable systems. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining software systems, as well as ensuring that they meet the needs of the university. As a System Developer, you will be involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Develop, test, and maintain software systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design software solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues and implement fixes.
- Develop and maintain documentation of software systems and processes.
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback to improve code quality.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Programming languages such as PHP, Java, Python, restful API and SQL.
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases.
- Knowledge of software testing and debugging techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have experience with the Banner system and Argos reporting tool.
- Must have experience in using MVC (Model view Controller) framework.
- Moodle experience is an advantage.