- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Assistant Professor/Instructor of Fine Arts
Reference Number: 109
Qualification: Ph.D. /Master of Fine Arts degree or in a related field.
- Ability to teach a variety of media courses such as Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Photography, and Printmaking and some courses from foundation level.
- Incorporating new technologies, such as digital painting, would be an asset, as the course leader will be in need to link the fine arts with media and journalism.
- Contributing to the growth and initiatives of the college that will advocate innovative practice.
- Encourage students to consider their future careers within a local, regional and international context and ensure that they are equipped to take up this challenge.
- Engaging students in visual art tools should be evident within their teaching portfolio – statement of teaching philosophy, syllabi, and samples of student work
- Contributing to the development of the program in the College through building relationships and liaising with the local industry and contributing to the Internship Program, as well as support an integrated approach of the curriculum.
- Participating in the development, evaluation, and revision of the college curriculum; and actively engage in research activities leading to dissemination of creative activities and/or publications.
- A proven record of excellence at baccalaureate-level teaching, ideally a minimum of 5 years teaching and 5 years of professional experience.
- Candidate should demonstrate versatility, forward-thinking, and current best practices in the field of Visual Arts.
- Ability to link the course with the media and Journalism specializations and should be able to express the linkage between media and journalism and Fine arts.
- A record of professional accomplishment appropriate to their rank.
- Substantial level of computer literacy and a good proficiency of usage of IT in education.
- Willingness to provide service to the University and to the College.
- Dedication to curricular innovation.