- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Aug 31,2021
Reference Number: 119
Position: Female Nurse
Location: Al Ain
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with HAAD License
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting students and staff by providing medical assistance
- Provide appropriate and timely treatment to students and staff
- Conduct preliminary medical tests
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly clinic report
- Coordinate and refer cases to hospitals
- Maintain patient medical record files
- Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Good command of Computer use, particularly MS office programs.
- Strong communication skills, courteous and people friendly personality.
- Ability to handle emergencies
- Good knowledge of medicines
- 2 years related experience with HAAD license, Fresh graduates can also apply
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- When sending CV, a copy of photograph should be included