- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Closure Date: Apr 30,2023
Reference Number: 215
Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and Cisco network segments.
- Bachelor of Computer Science/Engineering, Information systems or Telecommunication
- ITIL, CISCO or Extreme network certificates (ECS or CCNET, CCNA, CCNP)(Optional Certifications)
- Proven hands-on experience on Next Generation firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet), Either of the Certification PCNSE/NSE4 is highly desirable.
- Proven hands-on experience on Extreme Networks EXOS Core and Edge switches. Professional level certification ECS (EXOS switching and routing) equivalent to CCNP is desired.
- Manage Wireless Network including Standalone, LWAP and wireless LAN Controller. Hands on experience on Wing VX9000 controller and CISCO WLC is required.
- Expert in Network Load Balancers and AWAF (F5), properly distributing the traffic towards multiple nodes as well as protecting the applications from latest attacks based on best practices.
- Maximizes network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Investigates/troubleshoots faults in the network.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new network solutions and improving the efficiency of current network.
- Participates actively in hardware sizing of new network equipment with vendors.
- Regularly updates Network Documentation HLD and LLD.
- Updates network equipment to the latest firmware releases.
- Manages the Access control system and provide technical support.
- Manages and maintain the operation of CCTV System.
- Makes sure all AMC are active.
- Responsible for Avaya IP Telephony, keep the system up to date ranging from endpoints to call center IVR.
- Proven hands-on experience with Cisco Telepresence Video conferencing solution, managing it with latest firmware.
- Solving problems escalated by End user support team within SLA.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the relevant domain.
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Team player and excellent technical support skills