- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Accountant / Cashier(UAE National)
Closure Date: May 15,2023
Reference Number: 218
Location: Al Ain Campus
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant field.
Experience: 1- 2 years
- Responsible to document financial transaction by entering account information.
- Responsible for receiving and handling the cash.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare, examine and analyze and audit accounting records, financial statement and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Coordinate activates with accounting staff and answer queries to students & staff
- Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
- Proficiency in English language, spoken and written.
- Good command of computer skills, particularly MS office programs.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments/projects.
- Interested candidates may send their updates CV clearly showing Photo ID, Education, Skills, and Experience.