- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (email@example.com), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Instructor (Master's in Computer Engineering)
Reference Number: 219
- Position: Instructor Computer Engineering
- Qualification: Master's degree in Computer Engineering/relevant major from an accredited university
- Location: Al Ain Campus
- Job Description:
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lectures appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Responsible to review courses and programs and in assessment, quality assurance, and quality enhancement as required.
- Responsible to develop innovative approaches to learning and teaching as appropriate.
- Provide timely feedback and assessment of coursework and examinations.
- Provide general support and guidance to students, resolving issues and/or referring to specialist parties.
- Participate in, manage, or lead major initiatives or areas of work (as either sustained or one-time projects) that facilitate program, faculty, or College performance and accreditation, as required.
- Work with students and others to guarantee the best possible student experience.
- Perform any and all other position-related duties as requested by the program director and Dean.
- 2 years of professional work experience in teaching.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Interested candidates may send their updated CV mentioning Education, Skills, and Experience