- AAU does not recruit through recruitment agencies, and shall never ask for any payments related but not limited to visa, recruitment, travel expenses etc.
- All the recruitment offers are sent through official HR Email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org), AAU shall bear no responsibility of the offers sent through IDs other than the mentioned Email ID.
Research Assistant in Clinical Pharmacy/Pharmacy Practice
Closure Date: Oct 19,2020
Reference Number: 110
Qualification: Master Degree in Clinical Pharmacy/Pharmacy Practice or Pharm D. Degree.
- Responsible to prepare and deliver teaching material mainly in clinical pharmacy and pharmacy practice fields such as syllabi, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes, and course websites.
- Supervise practical sessions in a laboratory and/or Simulation Pharmacy.
- Helping faculty and researchers in conducting their researches and scientific projects.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and its follow-up and apply the GLP and SOPs.
- Lead discussion sections, tutorials, and laboratory sections.
- Assists with academic research.
- Assists with the editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Assists with duties related to the production of academic journals.
- Meets regularly with the supervisor to discuss research assignments.
- A minimum of 1 year (full-time) experience in a similar position at a university level is essential.
- Research activity experience in a relevant field is essential.
- Pharmacy practice experience and familiarity with the pharmacy system in the UAE is an advantage.
- Proficiency in the English Language is essential and the Arabic Language is desirable.
- Excellent command in Computer Skills, MS-Office, PowerPoints, Excel, etc.